15 settembre 2005

What a wonderful world
(Luis Armstrong)

I see trees of green, red roses too / Io vedo alberi verdi e anche rose rosse
I see them bloom for me and you / Li vedo sbocciare per me e per te
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world / E penso tra me, che mondo meraviglioso!

I see skies of blue and clouds of white / Vedo i cieli blui e nuvole bianche
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night / Il chiaro e benedetto giorno e la sacra notte scura
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world / E penso tra me, che mondo meraviglioso!

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky / I colori dell'arcobaleno, così belli nel cielo
Are also on the faces of people going by / Si riflettono anche sui visi delle persone
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?" / Vedo amici tenersi per mano, e dirsi
"Come stai?"
They're really saying "I love you" / Ma in realtà loro dicono "Ti amo"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow / Sento bambini piangere, Io li vedo crescere
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know / Loro impareranno molto più di quello che io so
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world / E penso tra me, che mondo meraviglioso
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world / Sì penso tra me, che mondo meraviglioso
Oh yeah / Oh sì